Sunday 30 October 2011

won't stop running till we reach the sun

Once again exams are around the corner (in about 9 days, damn) which is the perfect excuse to draw one or two things and post an entry here, haha. And going by my track record/the study I should be doing I don't think I'll be posting again until after I finish on the 11th so hopefully I'll have been a bit more productive by then. Hopefully. Also need to remind myself to make a more-decent layout for this place


Got some recycled sketch paper! I've been looking for toned paper that didn't cost near $100 to ship here and I finally got some & bound it at Officeworks :) I think I was too keen and made it a bit fat though




And some things for a friend's birthday which was on the 13th (ignoring the paper scrunch and the too-far-right text ahhh cringing so much)


title lyrics from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.