Saturday 4 September 2010

nej jag kan inte dansa

I'm gonna be really getting into study for school exams so if you see me around, tell me to go away! And I'll be 1000x slower replying to everything, I'm really sorry in advance. After exams I'll be finished with high school forever, hurrah :)



After I finished this I realised they kinda look like a sunfish. Then the next day I realised that the word 'sunfish' looks like 'sufin'. hahaha :'| This kinda creeps me out the more I look at it though ahh

okay, Finland. whatever you say, Finland...



3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams! (ノ。◕‿‿◕。)ノ
    And your sketches are always so pretty I love the way you draw Denmark <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. luck with exams!! :--)!
    uuh nordics! :---D
    FINLAND OH FINLAND I knew it was all your working haha (finnish police you're so clever..)



    (How you manage draw denmark's hair so well??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. asdfj thank you both very much!! <3

    ahh I forgot to say I based that comic off this: http://twitter.com/thisisFINLAND/statuses/21902832842
    quite clever indeed :') and yeah! as much as I go on about Finland, I love all the Nordics a lot haha ;; I'm also really glad Denmark looks okay because, like Estonia's, his "hairstyle" is something I would quite like to punch...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.