Wednesday 4 August 2010

sinä olit ukonlintu outolintu

Just a couple of pictures today!


SO I watched this video yesterday on Pascal Campion and he is absolutely amazing. It was probably one of the most inspirational things I've ever watched!! Anyway I wanted to try painting without using anything but the brush & eraser in my quest to lose dependence on filters and other tweaks. It's by no means perfect, but it was definitely super fun :)


And one of those sketches that start with no real intention... or start with a nose. Either one.

2 comments:

  1. I totally thought that the second drawing was Pascal Campion-inspired! His video was so good! As are your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!! I'm so ecstatic to hear that you saw the influence, I couldn't -not- draw something after watching it (though obviously I'm not anywhere near his level). He's fantastic! And thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.