Monday 26 July 2010

joka vatsassa vääntyi silloin




I'm pretty sure I was paying more attention to the costumes in the A Man For All Seasons play rather than the dialogue.

They look like newlyweds beside each other like that. :') ...But they're siblings, so they're not getting married.




I bought a Pentel Pocket Brush pen from StationeryArt.com (and it arrived amazingly fast with an equally amazing shipping price). Though I don't know how to use it properly yet, it is, in short, amazing!


I made these the day before the World Cup final (good times!) I'm not sure why I made them, but I love seeing them every day! And I ended up cheering for both the Netherlands and Spain in the final


Aaand that's all

2 comments:

  1. an update :^)

    like i said before, i really like these characters! they're cute! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! and thanks heaps haha I really appreciate it :) I should be working on my portfolio now..

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.